Interactive toy in free chat on LiveJasmin

Nobody bring up the topic, so thought maybe I should. Since a few days, the interactive toy is now allowed and functional in free chat on LiveJasmin (which is is premium/pay-per-minute site)

This is after 1 1/2 year of LiveJasmin suddenly doing a lot of changes, one of them being implementing very strict rules, where NOTHING basically was allowed in free chat (no dancing, no splits (open legs at all), no showing ass in any angles, even sideways or facing behind etc).

Also note that few years ago, the toy was present, but only working for Privates and VIP shows. It was gone for few years. Then it did a return a few months ago, again the same way. But yes, for the first time ever, the toy is now available in free chat.

Thoughts????

keilyjones

A lot of models from LJ either gave up on being an exclusive for them/streaming on their platform at all. Most of them left due to the rules that they imposed over the past year... I think they are trying to win some territory on that one. The decreasing number of active members and models might have motivated those sudden (and surprising, to say the least) changes. I would NEVER have imagined a year ago that someday, LJ is going to allow hand bra in free for example.

Also, I've heard a few months ago that LJ is now owned by another company. Maybe that had an impact on it as well?