Interactive vibes

ava

I have both the dolce and fuck machine from lovense. I have the adapter and I can easily hook to the extension and my phones Bluetooth. I then connect to my site easily. It continues to show everything is connected properly but neither will go off when tipped anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? It just started when it has been working fine

erinallen

Hi Ava, sorry for the difficulties. Just want to clarify the setup process here as you mentioned both your phone's Bluetooth and the adapter (which I assume is the Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter). You can either do: Toy connected to Lovense Connect mobile app --> Scan QR Code to connect to the extension or Toy connected to Lovense Connect for PC via the adapter --> Click "Open Lovense Connect for PC" in the extension Please use one of the above but not both. Do the toys work when using manual control like pressing the button? If you can tell us what method you use to set up, the cam site you use, and provide any screenshots that might help show the problem it would also be helpful!