Is it worth it?

sara_fun

Hello ladies and gentlemen,I’m new here,I was a cam model long time ago(12-13years ago) way before all this free stuff started going on...my first website was streamray(Cams.com) followed by Newly launched xlove,man I loved xlove...the. I stopped working on those two and started on MyFreeCams,when I started there were only 20-30models in there but they made lots of money but honestly I never made as much as them(I managed to do around 1000$ in a month in a good month,my cut.)i then tried multiple sites when all the free shows started,I’m not a fan of free shows,I preferred privates.
To summarize it,I stopped years ago I have a young daughter and thinking to jump back in...my daughter is only a bit over one year and as u can imagine I don’t have much free time,do you think is worth going on for a few hours only?
My sisters works on multiple websites and she is making lots of money but I don’t look like her..she is gorgeous...

goddessanna

Well first of all, I don't know what you look like, but believe me there's a market for everyone. Don't show clients you're insecure about your appearance if you are, and you'll find there's many willing to pay you. Also looks are not everything in cam. Most of the times clients are looking for a fun, real person to share a fantasy or roleplay with. I introduced a friend of mine to camming recently. She thought nobody would pay her but she's actually doing pretty well after all, she's very creative with fantasies, even more than I am. So don't worry about that. On another hand, about time. You can have a lucky day when you make good money in a couple hours, but it's generally not the norm. I work full time to be able to make a decent living.