Is it worth to work with BDSM ?

ArubaJasmine

I work as a couple with my boyfriend (a trans man, he works pretending he's a girl. It's easier for the guys to understand for he has a vagina) and we make enough money from it, but we are planning to buy some bdsm furniture and make a room that looks like a dungeon, and begin to work only with BDSM. It's a fetish we really have, and it would be perfect to make money out of it.
But I don't seem to see to many couples working only with BDSM, so I'm asking myself if this can make money, even because it would be a great investment.
If any of you have ever worked with it or have any advise or opinion, I would love to hear it, because it would be a big step and I could really use a second opinion to be sure I want to do it

AngelaSommer

I think you'll do well. BDSM is all I do, and quite often, clients want to see you working on another person. My advice would be to make as many clips as you can, if you can release a clip a day, that's a great start.

Many of my cam clients found me through my clips; and many of my cam sessions have given me ideas for clips. Lots of guys want to see Femdom content, so depending on you & your boyfriend's BDSM roles, you could dominate one another for clips, or even do double Domme shows on cam. If it were me, I'd probably stick to PPM sites for this type of work.