is this normal? scam or not?

Flirt4Free

I get this message to my business email today.

I did one show with him on streamate where he asked if he could email me. I told him if he could find it on his own sure.

Facebook | Real Estate for Facebook

Click here to Login

Sponsored

Learn more

Wanna Be Your Slave

Nov 1, 2015, 3:12 PM

From Raj Malhotra

Details

Goddess,

Greetings from a slave from Dubai/India.

First of all, I am extremely honored to write an email to a absolutely stunning and gorgeous mistress like you.

About Myself:

Height: 5ft 5Inches
Weight: 100Kgs
Complexion: Brown (Muddy)

Likes: Footworship, Shoe Worship, Spit Worship, Trampling, Facekicking, Degradation by abuses and humiliation. I love spit worship the most of the most.

Family Background:

We have a family business from the last decade started by my great grandfather which i am responsible now after my father. My main dedication, attraction, love and fantasy is female domination towards a male like me. I am the trustees son of "GUCCI INDIA /UAE" with a share holding of 90% and Prime Investor in "Nine West" with a share holding of more than 75%. Apart from that we also have a family business of 5 Star Hotels in India and entire gulf region. I am 29 years old living in Downtown Dubai and in India.

Vision:

I am looking for a real dominant mistress as it has been over a decade to submit to someone fully rather than couple of hours due in course of my business travels. I want to serve you as I have a foot fetish mam since birth. Need a permanent mistress so that I can serve my rest living years under her shoes as a permanent slave. I might need 15 days off every month to travel back home and take care of my business.

Or if not possible vacancy, Please I would be glad to invite you for an International Tour for fifteen Days anywhere across the Globe.

You are exceptionally gorgeous, amazingly beautiful, truly dominant and incredible to die for under your shoes mam.

I will take care of all your financial needs, maintain your lifestyle and etc. Please give me a chance. please reply

Tribute:

IBAN is preferable as I can do it without letting my accounts or office people know about it but not on Money-gram/Amazon/Paypal/giftcard etc has they have very hacky servers in this part of the world and I cant take a risk of introducing my account into it as i have a family reputation on stake.

Output and At a Glance:

Please give me an opportunity to speak to you over cell or skype as my id is "girlsareprincesses"

Conclusion:

Wanna be your slave. Please reply.