It might be a slow weekend in terms of traffic

ImLive

This weekend may produce a slight drop in traffic, particularly if you have paying members that are young adults. It's hard to say if this will be a similar drop to the football tournaments we had recently. Hopefully Probably not, but I'm making this thread to give you guys a heads-up, just in case.

A game called No Man's Sky is coming out this Friday (12/08) that has been hyped up for the past few months now since they kept having to delay its release date to develop and extend game mechanics. They submitted a HUGE "day 0" patch report the other day that only made people more excited for the game.
I've already had a few viewers tell me that they're looking forward to its release, and those viewers are probably not going to be online to watch cams on Friday.. or this weekend whatsoever. (I can't really blame them

As long as the servers for No Man's Sky don't crash on day 1, or that they delay the game even further (unlikely since the weekend is really the best time they could ever release it), expect to see a slight decrease in traffic. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

And if you are playing this weekend-- have fun!