it's about damn time streamate!!phone service

sexyoncams

Just received a email from streamate

We wanted to send a quick note, letting you know we have greatly improved the phone feature on Streamate!

The Confidential Phone Service (CPS) is a tool offered on Streamate that allows users and performers to have phone conversations without exchanging personal phone numbers. The CPS tool is a great way to interact with your guests on a more personal level. Once you activate this free service, members who join paid chat sessions on Streamate can use it to talk to you directly.

We have recently improved the CPS tool and encourage you to try it out! If you have had complications in the past, we believe your experience will be much improved if you give it another shot.

To activate the CPS service, click on "My phone numbers" from your Streamate dashboard. Add the phone number you want to be called on. You can add more than one. Remember: these numbers will be kept confidential!

The CPS tool will always be turned off when you start streaming. To start accepting calls, click on the phone icon (under your cam display). Select a number you entered earlier. You may select whether you wish to accept calls in Exclusive chat only, or both Private and Exclusive chat. Please note, because calls are a one-on-one experience, it is recommended that you accept calls in Exclusive only.

Users will now see that you're accepting calls! If a member in a paid session decides to initiate a call, the system will connect you both confidentially.

There is no charge for using CPS. However, your phone carrier may have additional charges depending on your plan. Streamate is not responsible for these charges.

If you have questions about how CPS works, please contact [email protected].

Sincerely,
Streamate Model Management

sexyoncams

I used it the other night, works great. Its an awesome incentive to get guys in exclusive. I have to push that more.