IWC and biometric data

alice90

Hi
I just receive this creepy email

Dear Artists,

Please allow us to clear up any confusion regarding biometrics, which will now be required in order to use the site.

What are Biometrics?

Biometrics are physical characteristics that allow AI to identify an individual. The most familiar forms of biometrics are your fingerprint or face scan used to unlock your phone.

How will IWC be using Biometrics?

Biometrics will allow IWC to use AI to make compliance a faster process and ensure there is no underage content on the site. With AVTech, we will be able to match faces on IDs to faces appearing in clips. We will not be collecting any other data other than a facial profile from your ID and clips, nor will AVTech in relation to iWantClips.

Due to various laws regarding biometrics that differ between states/countries, a comprehensive agreement is necessary in order to remain compliant with biometrics policies globally. We are not collecting all of the available biometrics that AVTech is capable of, only what is necessary for facial profiles.

WTF, what do you think about that?

I Don like the idea to use my biometrics on adult site, I don't use even on my phone or for other things!!

I hope I can receive the last payment because I will never sand bio!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mischka

Isn't this implemented on some websites already? Like... SM and CB and payment providers? Not sure though.... I know I had to go through this process for Paxum.