JuicyAds traffic trade for femdom scripts

CherryCrush

Legendary
I'm looking for a good femdom writer who might be interested in creating a few scripts I could use as inspiration for recordings. Once I get going I will adlib my own thing into the scripts. I have $47 in my JuicyAds account that is available to buy traffic if that works for you. We can Skype to review the JuicyAds options so you could pick out what type works for your site. I can also help you with the ad code placement too.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Or if any femdom writer would sell a couple of scripts to get be started for recordings to sell. I just need help to get them started and then it will be easier to flow into my own style. Thought the JuicyAds would be a good trade but if not let me know how much to buy them please.

CherryCrush

Legendary
I can help you with that, I am good at stories and scripts. My english is still not perfect but I can tell I do even 1 hour roleplays with actual slaves on cam
if you tell me the topic and what the recordings should be about (jerk off instruction / financial domination / feminization / verbal humiliation in different topics /strapon play etc etc etc. )
If you tell me short stories then I can write the scripts.
But it is still better if do not just read them, you will know....
I am currently on holiday I can start that when I have arrived home (30th august..)