Keeping and retaining OnlyFans subscribers

hairsoda

Along with permanent pics and vids, I also upload content to my OnlyFans that disappears over a length of time. However, that doesn't seem to keep many fans from setting subscriptions that expire. I was thinking of offering discounts to fans who subscribe for a consecutive amount of months (say six), but I'm having doubts about whether or not that will entice the temporary fans to set recurring subscriptions. Do you think it's worth the effort, or am I wasting time on something that will yield few positive results based on the subset of consumers?

juliaann

So I'm not sure how you handle the separation of snapchat and onlyfans content, but I'll give some of my thoughts. From a camsite member's perspective, it can be a bit confusing and even annoying when models when models are spreading content to multiple different places. I think most members would be content to just have access to all of your content in one place and to only pay once or on a monthly basis. So it could be a good idea to just consolidate everything onto one platform, but it's hard to say because I don't know what kind of money you bring in across your various platforms.

Member retention could be a question of how often you're uploading content. If people feel that you're not posting enough then they will probably leave. I have stopped tipping for premium snapchats in the past because I felt the model wasn't posting enough content to justify it. Basically, there has to be a reason for users to want to stay subscribed. That will probably come down to the content (does it meet their tastes/expectations, is it distinct enough to warrant another subscription/monthly tip) and frequency of content.

So, perhaps try to do a poll or something with your members/friends. Ask them what type of content they would like to see more of. Experiment a bit. Maybe things will work, maybe not, but at least you tried something.