Keeping your Onlyfans

linda

Hi guys,

Ive been running Onlyfans now for some months and its going fairly well, but I've noticed that probably 50% of my subscribers do not have the rebill ON.

Any ideas on how to get your subscribers to re-subscribe?

Keeping good content is a given, but apart from offering a discount, do you find that sending them a private message to each subscriber that has expired has worked out for you?

Would love to share some ideas, cheers!

giggles_d

I think the hardest part about a subscription service is watching the churn increase over time as your overall base grows. I think I'm riding around a 60% rebill count now, but back when I had a lot smaller total fan count it was much higher.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 10.56.45 AM.png

I try to post every day, vary the type of content that's posted, and if I have new exclusive stuff coming out in the next week or two, remind them that new goodies are coming.

Just like PMing people on a cam site, every user will react differently to it. It drives some away while it makes some feel more welcomed. Totally depends on your general user base, and then hit or miss depending on the individual. So there's no clear cut answer to that.