Kink cam site

SasshaRed

So I am an Abdl Model now and I've built up quite an instagram fan base for my kink and I am trying to find a cam site that I can openly discuss and participate in the abdl fetish scene

Also I have been having a cam girl drop where I just don't want to do it because of a bad night where some customers were rude and cruel

SasshaRed

There aren't too many legit fetish camsites around. Oddly enough Imlive has a huge fetish section but their freechat is the pits. I would suggest getting your own site and performing your shows on skype and keep as much of your money as possible. If you have a following why direct it to a site where you may only get 35-50%? Your particular fetish is something people are willing to pay for. I get a lot of abdl phone sex calls and camshows where they want to be viewed. I can only do it one way as in let them play out the fantasy. Im not putting on a diaper. Its not my thing but I can talk about Smiley :D

I would suggest IndieBill.85% payout and I'm not sure but they may still build sites for signups for free? Vert nice guys. Now theres also ModelCentro but the payout is much lower for them. But they do have a built in chat client for your website. That way you can perform live from your site and even talk to your members when they log in. Do you make fetish videos too?

I'm not putting down camsites because they do have their own set of benefits. But if you have your own customer base why send it to where you get paid the least? Throw up a website and put the link in your instagram bio. And if you haven't already try to get on fetlife.

SasshaRed

I would say that you could go indy and sign up via myfetishccammodels. Or you could try Niteflirt, myfetishlive, ifriends, or something like that. Personally, I would just go indy if I was you.