KinkLive Traffic vs Models

Xmodels

I used to cam on KinkLive, but things just weren't going well for me on there, and I switched over to CB.
Now that I have more experience, I'm thinking about testing the waters on Kink again, just so that I have more than one site to cam on as well as the fact that I like the idea of working in $ instead of tokens.
So, after a couple days of lurking around Kink, I noticed that there are A TON of new models since I took my break. It looks like the traffic has picked up a bit too, but I honestly can't tell.
So, for anyone who's currently on Kink, how is it going? Is it really slow, or is it decent? Did the traffic increase over the past couple of months to keep up with the increase in models? Are you able to easily meet payout minimum? Are you getting a good amount of privates? Are you getting a fair amount of interest in your play sessions?
I just want to get some info about how it's going on there before I test the waters myself.

Xmodels

Eh I love it there & goes pretty good for me but I think that is only cause I can part time so slow or dead nights don't affect me as bad. That being said tho unfortunately traffic is still realllllly low compared to number of models there. Sometimes if you catch a time when aren't many are on isn't too bad but over all they still really really need to increase traffic and also beef up the streaming as still a lot clients complain freezes & cut outs which doesn't help. Sucks cause site so awesome & has do much potential IMO.