Leaving Streamate for Cams

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
So I have been camming for two days and I'm having fun. I haven't quite made the big bucks yet but I'm getting there. I started on Streamate. I have been favorited a few times and the guys love me. However, I'm having issues with my private sessions not going to paid chat. I have no problem with Exclusives. I emailed Streamate about it and all they said was "You weren't in a paid chat." So I'm like really? I started using Cams.com. I really like that platform because they let you know when you are entering a paid session and once it ends, you can get cleaned up and go back to paid chat. I did fall for some of the tricks that customers play on newbies but that's okay. I'm still learning. I do have an account on MFC. I've heard that that's not an easy place for newbie cam girls to start. I'm going to try it and see. So far, I really love Cams. I may give SM another try. I will probably work there until I meet minimum payout at least and then delete my account. Idk.

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
On Streamate you get told when you are in a paid chat, the custies name moves up to the 'paid chat' area, and once the private has finished it gives you 20secs to sort yourself out before you go back into free, I'm not sure what was going on when that happened to you but thats not usually the case so you could try Streamate again as well as Cams because it is a really good site Smiley :) It is alot of peoples favourite so I suggest giving it another chance before deleting your account. Good luck!