Live Violet posting videos of my camming w/o my consent

annie

I decided to google my cam name today to check and make sure no one was posting videos of me and found a site call LiveViolet that advertises a website that has videos of cammodels!!! There is a video of me that I never consented to being video taped or having it posted somewhere! Has anyone else experienced this and how did you get the video down? I highly recommend checking yourself on this website because they seem to have a lot of scummy cam model vids that were not known by the cam model.

Also I came across a profile of me I never made on a site called cambb, should I be worried about that?

annie

LV does marketing for SM so if you work for that site thats why youre there. You have given consent to be there and anywhere SM has an affiliate when you signed the SM model contract. If you close your SM account,the site will take your stuff down. Im pretty sure can just ask SM directly to opt you out of promotion but also ask LV to take your stuff down as well.

You,me,and everyone who has an active cammodel profile on a camsite are on tons of white labels, cambb is only one of them.