LiveJasmin and payouts to Canada?

camrabbit

I live in Canada.I have been suffering for a long time trying to find any way to get money out of LiveJasmin. I only use the site occasionally. I only earn about $100 a month, and have not been payed out since they discontinued paper checks to Canada. I am not allowed to register to Webmoney or Epayservice because I have neither cell phone nor a passport. Paxum seems to be the most expensive option. Firstchoicepay has been a nightmare, very difficult to get information from them, and often when I do I find it conflicts with other info I was provided, especially conflicting with info LiveJasmin provides. I believe LiveJasmin purposely makes their payout options seem much better than they are. There are so many fees and difficulties not mentioned. It appears that FirstChoicePay Mastercard is the best of all the horrible options available, but with that I would pay at least $130 in fees if I cash out each month. Thus losing 10% or more of my earnings, and meaning my total earning end up being %15 from LiveJasmin. This infuriates me so much I've even asked if LiveJasmin is able to refund my earnings to all members, as I feel myself and them to have been cheated.