LiveJasmin question about violations

camrabbit

Hey cam performer folks, I am reading through the LiveJasmin wiki on the page regarding "violations." It has left me curious, particularly within the section about refusing requests. I would like to ask performers who have used or currently use the site if they can clarify for me what exactly is meant here:
Fulfilling Members’ Requests
  • During private sessions you need to fulfill the members’ requests according to your willingness list.
  • Performers registered in the nude category need to engage in nudity and are required to follow the customers’ requests during private sessions.
Is this current? Is this enforced? And how? :eek:

While I understand the need for performers to avoid listing things they categorically refuse to do, this statement creates a strange grey area in my mind with the way it is worded. I have never considered the list of interests and offerings that I provide to be blanket consent, requiring me to perform those actions or services for any member at any time, regardless of how they ask or how they treat me. (Or any other factors that I believe should be taken into consideration.) Nor have the sites I work with designated that I must do so.

But what I am most confused by is that the second statement doesn't even mention the "willingness list." Makes it, hmmm, very questionable in my book. If you are in the nude category, you must cater to their every whim in a paid session? This is unclear at best...

I am also interested in hearing about general performer experiences on the site. I have heard both good and bad over the years, but current experience notes would of course be more helpful to me at this time. Anything you'd like to share, I'd like to hear!

Thoughts? Input? Feel free to message me directly if you do not wish to post your reply publicly in the thread. I've posted this in the public section because LJ performers are not able to be verified into Models Only based on that criteria alone, but I understand if you do not wish to make a reply out here.

Thank you!

camrabbit

Not a model but I can maybe explain what they 'mean' vs how it's written at least how it might had come about from a long term members perspective.

Previously(don't know if it's still policy) models could have multiple accounts on jasmine running at the same time. Each of these accounts could be in separate sections. Like you could have one account in non-nude and another account with BSDM, anal, toys. The accounts could even be different rates. Anyways what was happening was models would lose track of which accounts were for which and so when a member was entering private with a girl that is labeled with toys and such the models would describe her other room account and it was creating tons of confusion.

The other issue(haven't seen this in about 3 years) models were doing the MFC thing and asking pre-tipping for certain things to be performed in pvt and then not doing those things and jasmine was giving out refunds because of it. I remember hearing models would have the token removed from their accounts on refunding in Jasmine but this is 3rd party from me so you'd have to hear from a model about this part.

I'm pretty sure that rule is related to both those issues since I haven't seen either behavior mentioned anytime recently.