Livejasmin / Studio 20 and Social Media Privacy

camrabbit

I have been talking with a Studio 20 / Livejasmin model a little over a month through DM in Twitter and I thought that is her Twitter, the DM conversation is private.(All the posts are hers so is her Twitter not managed by someone else) I am in doubt now if someone is watching everything I say and also in doubt if she is even free to speak her mind there at all, I am not sure after a response through email I got after inquiry.

I sent an email to Studio 20 inquiring about their policy with the models and their social media in regards to privacy in their social media accounts, this is what they said

[We received your inquire regarding the #girlsfromstudio20's Twitter accounts and their social media pages.
Every model from Studio 20 takes care of its social media page but they are screened for their protection.]

then I asked please clarify what exactly screened for their protection means, and they said this

[As members of the #girlsfromstudio20, their conversations are screened and no personal info from any members can get to them nor can they give personal info to people that they talk to on social media.]

could someone that knows how Studio 20 operates or has worked for them shed some light into this please
is everything I am saying being watched and recorded?

camrabbit

I speak with a few studio models and speak lots. They tell me a lot and how things work etc.
I don't know if they are Studio 20 or not but yes, literally for the model's protection the "admin" or "boss" or "trainer" etc will look after and watch all messages, especially if it's someone that is messaging/viewing the model's feed (twitter or room) a lot.

The studio's as far as I am don't record you - they may write things down if it raises any flags with them. Otherwise if it's all innocent and stuff, nothing to worry about.