Living with toxic mom while camming

natalielynn

I’ve been camming for about 4 months now. I live at home with my mother who is very toxic . I started cam to earn extra money and I hope to get to the point where I can move out.

My mom talks shit about me to her friends , she yells at me for small things, she blames me for everything and she nag and complain. She is also single , no husband, old and I believe she is really miserable. Misery loves company ,

I give her money for bills and grocery’s but in her eyes I’m still not doing enough and I’m a failure. She’s money hungry . I can’t save money with her .. I need to hurry up and move out asap. I’m irritated with her so bad.

I need advice on how to live with a toxic parent until I can afford to move out? Or what would you do in this situation???

jessydiamond

Hi! i'm sorry to hear that, must be very difficult but you already know what to do; start earning your money and move out asap. It's the only thing to do. i don't have other solutions to advice. Try to save as much as you can and don't fall in the trap to give her more money than the necessary. That's fine to help with bills and things necessary but in the same time you need to save some money to save yourself. Wish you all the best xx