Logitech Brio splitcam or not?

amelya0

Our Internet provider recently upgraded our line so we can use fibre so I jumped right back into
Splitcam ming and now I'm not so sure I'm doing it right.

I have a logitech Brio and as long as I'm in the same browser (usually chrome) I can automatically show my cam in multiple sites without using any kind of splitting software.

This seems great but I've noticed a few times I'm lagging a little on one site or another and also a couple of second freezes. My BSC and AW pvts only tend to stay if I've not got active rooms on the live sites, but that could just be a coincidence.

Am I asking too much of the cam when I'm on 2 live sites? Does splitter software improve the situation because I tried logitech own splitter software once and it seemed like I was lagging with that as well.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help x

taniamaes

Chrom has an internal splittingsoftware - so it is the same using chrome or each other software - it consume CPU Power - i did some test and found out that VX Splitter is the software which needlowest CPU Power.
It is also better to use a dedicated software fpr splitting as you can use also apps - i did use for some timesnapcam filter ehrn camming ..

In General - for splitting you need more Power (CPU) and Memory (RAM) ... there are severall software for splitting and most have a demo version and some are free - just try them out and decide what works best 4 U!