LOTS of Streamate traffic in/out fast

dianahayes

When traffic does that is shows me they are not going into a room they expected based on the keywords they typed. It is not about you, it's about what brought them to your room in the first place which are keywords they type somewhere in order to find x type of person or fetish.

I really do not like having to spell things out in detail however answers never come back with any information so I have to explain something a hundred different times. In this case, many guys are simply coming in and then leaving in Streamate. I want some control of categories but they only have FIVE to choose from which are Pregnancy, Toys, Housewives, Bondage, Tattoos, and Piercings. I have asked for "mature" and "BBW" and others to be added so we can see from our profile they are there. I mean we totally can't control how the customers are finding us. We really can't. Streamate takes that other percentage and buys up traffic by controlling the marketing and controlling other sites. I want to control the traffic more by building out something else like FanCentro or others, but I have to use this platform for now. Well, the only answer I received was a generic dumb one as usual. Meanwhile, I'm desperate for income right now. I only have until the 24th to pay a Sept bill and all of the October ones are overdue when it's now the 19th. I will lose Internet access and then have to risk my life in the offline world. I want to stay online. This is their answer and it took many days before receiving it. My response is in the ( ).

Hello, (not addressed to me nor based on my message to them)

The categories your account appears in are determined by the information you enter in your profile. (WHERE? Do I put a # in front of a word in my description that also has limited characters? The Room Topic box is disabled now. Education please. I need TECHNICAL information.)

For example to be included in the black/ebony category you would need to have the same selected as your ethnicity in the profile. (DUH! This was a dumb answer since that is in your profile itself and ebony category is not listed anywhere so not sure if that person would be able to choose it. I stated "mature" and "BBW" but that was never answered in any message.)

You can make edits to your profile details at any time from the performer dashboard. (Again WHERE? There are FIVE categories listed under "Edit Categories" and none of them are "mature" or "BBW" so what are they talking about here?)

If there is a specific category you are looking to be included in please let us know and we can assist you in making those changes. (I already mentioned it several times and now I only have a few days left to make anything. I have made about a couple of dollars without 4 hours for example so hey I need my customers to find me asap.)

Thank you for contacting support. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!rlgugwljffgpxf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1yummygirl

I really don't fit into the categories Streamate offers either.

As far as the support answer I'm not sure what they mean either. Maybe they were referring to the "personal Information" where you can choose ethnicity and your weight and display age? I think some of the categories pull from that.
I often find support's answers to be unclear.

I see you are registered with Boleyn? Since you need to make some money fast maybe try out Stripchat, SkyPrivate and some of the other sites that Boleynmodels offers and that way you can get the money the next day.l

I made more on SkyPrivate than Streamate tonight. I rarely do well during Streamate contests. Sometimes Stripchat is good too. (I personally only offer privates on Stripchat but if you do things in free chat you could probably do even better).