Lovense Extension Overlay

dulcemoon

Does anyone know of a proper thorough tutorial on setting up this overlay for Streamate? Have yet to find one that has actually worked.
I've got the extension, OBS Toolset Cam (unless there's something easier alternative to navigate?), and still can't figure out how to get the actual overlay to register and all of it to work.
Perhaps i'm just slow since I see many others who use it, but seems extremely complicated with way too many steps and none of it makes sense or works for me in the end making it a complete waste of time.
Have spent months trying to figure this out with no luck - Do others find this add-on to help with their traffic on SM? Main reason why I'd like to try it, but have never been able to get it to work unfortunately.
Would be nice for SM to offer more options for the Vibe toy setup otherwise.

I'm on CB but I use the browser extension and I love it, setup should be similar.

What browser are you using and what versions of everything did you download? Also did you get Lovense Connect?

Once you install the OBS toolset did you add "lovense video feedback" to your stream overlay and is it just showing the logo? In order to get it to set up you need to use the settings menu in the extension and also connect a toy to save your settings (which is annoying). Once you can do that it should show up in your OBS display.

If there are SM specific elements to this though I can't help with that part.