Lovense Security

soniajayy

Hi all,

I'm a software tester by trade, so of course I've been testing my Lovense toys (a lot, LOL!!)

Domi and Hush (and I assume other toys) constantly send out Bluetooth signals to advertise that they're ready to pair up. It's how every unconnected Bluetooth device acts, so nothing unusual there.

But if you open your laptop or phone and look at the Bluetooth devices nearby (they're under Bluetooth's "More Settings" in Android), there they are! They have the prefix LVS. My Domi is LVS-Domi104, and my Hush is LVS-Z44223.

It's not a problem for me as my inner exhibitionist loves the idea that other people who know what these devices are also know someone's quietly having a great time!

If you want to hide your toys from the neighbours, here's how:

Plug in the dongle and open Lovense Connect. Ensure that you connect all your toys all the time they're switched on, whether you're using them in a show or for personal use. They stop advertising their presence and disappear from Bluetooth.

Trying to pair my phone with my Domi made it vibrate continuously on the lowest level. Hush also rejected the pairing attempt but didn't start vibrating. This is good. I'd hate to be wearing a costume and nails and have to start frantically trying to switch it off if someone nearby tried pairing with it!

Last edited by a moderator: