$26.66/Month.

Regularity of posting:
Daily

Type of content:
Lewds, Community interaction

Does PPV:
Yes

Your thoughts on the model:
This model's prices are kind of outrageous with nudes only in PPV. At nearly $30 a month, I expected to at least see some nipple. Unfortunately anything nude related seems to be locked behind a paywall. on the feed you will only get lewds with pasties covering the nips. Her PPV pricing is not competitive at all. For 10 photos, it will cost you $30, and for a 5 min video, you will be forking out a ridiculous $100. Dont get me wrong, she is extremely hot. My ideal kind of girl in fact, but I can't justify her prices.

Would you recommend:
If money is no object for you, and you dont mind nudes only being in PPV, I'd say go for it. Shes incredibly hot and has n amazing body to boot. But in my case, I cant in good consciousness recommend her.

borat

Can second this notion. Though if you do spend a bit of money and stick around for a while, she seems to treat you well and gives goodies for having resub on.
Now that the price has dropped a bit for monthy resub, I'm hanging around just a bit longer.

To further add to the review, I would consider this account extremely light on "proper cosplays."
Most sets are impromptu underwear / lingerie shoots.
She seems to put a good amount of effort into the sets (lighting / DSLR / backdrops).

Most videos range from $25-$45 using toys vibrators/dildos/butt plugs. No face is included in any of those said videos. She does squirt if that's your thing.
Expect plenty of $3 - $6.66 PPVs in dms of more NSFW photos from timeline sets.

Though no matter how much anyone pays for any content, no nipples will be shown. A rather odd situation considering her being comfortable with showing pussy and asshole.

I would consider this the extreme upper limit for price point to content.