M4F looking to collab with female model due to split from costar. Was favored 1900 times in under 2hrs my first night. Looking to create? DM me!

Looking to create more content with other models must be able to take direction and play their part. No their role and existing fan base is not necessary just a willingness to want one. I have a winning formula. I just need a costar to put it back into play willing to travel as well as reimbursement for travel.
 
Sounds like an exciting opportunity! Make sure expectations and travel costs are clear upfront. You could also check out RevealMe.com to connect with more models and fans.
 
Sounds like an exciting opportunity! Make sure expectations and travel costs are clear upfront. You could also check out RevealMe.com to connect with more models and fans.
I really appreciate you messaging me I will make sure to transparent and upfront with that information right out the gate and if you know of any other sites where I could possibly get in contact with other models, please let me know
 
Top