makeup and photography

Flirt4Free

My hubby has been using me as a model as he is trying to take up photography as a hobby. This can be good for me if he gets good with taking and editing the pictures as I am completely comfortable with him taking pictures of me.
My problem, my face is always much lighter in the photos than the rest of my body. I am not an expert so I don't know if it is something he is doing or my makeup. I am willing to bet it is my makeup. I have been using Ulta's mineral makeup. My makeup looks awesome when I look in the mirror inside and when I step outside but when he shows me the pictures on his computer to edit, It looks like I was going for the Harley Quinn look (I love Harley Quinn but there is a time and place for the look).
Can anyone suggest a makeup that doesn't cost $20 or more that does great for photography. I can barely afford $10 or $15 right now so please stick to the drug store brands. Right now I cannot afford anything more as hu by has been off work for a surgery and I am just now getting to where I can get back on cam and don't make much of anything. I assume that any makeup that loons good in photos will look good on cam as well, if I am wrong please correct me and tell me what is better for each.
Thank you in advance. All help is greatly appreciated