Making Money off of skyprivate

chatorgasm

Okay so how about we talk about good practices on this site. Currently I get a little trickle of guys. I get a ton of guys adding me but my conversion is HORRID! I have my profile set up and I have a modelcentro page which has well over 100 movies on it currently. It is update regularly. (I have made dismal off it). I have SP linked to my twitter and it is working. When a guy adds me on skype I send out a message. The vast majority want paypal which makes ZERO sense to me unless they want to rip off girls which would not surprise me in this day and age. What are some practices yall have found for up-ing your conversion rate? (that seems to be the best place to start. Also where and how do you advertise it? I can not get videos to upload to twitter so I can not get videos to upload to skyprivate. I also see no way to add the html to sell videos off the site through skyprivate. I dont know if I should just list the name of the movie and/or description with a price or what? Any help would be appreciated. Or just talk about good/bad experiences. Helping each other helps ourselves in the end.