Manyvids live cam question

nicole2020

hi everyone!

So, I was curious if anyone had any tips for camming on manyvids? I know it's a relatively newish platform so I'm guessing that's what I can't find any info? I could just not be asking the right question? Sorry if this has been addressed!

A little about me - I've been making content on Tumblr for two years (before the ban) - and I want to take it to the next level. I Iove the work!

I have an onlyfans and manyvids account already. At this point I'm just curious if it's worth it to pursue camming on manyvids? Is there enough traffic, ect? Should I sign up elsewhere? Should I pursue two different platforms? Pros cons? Your general opinions of the beta version?

I know I can only make this choice but you guys obviously have more experience. Any information or advice would be much appreciated ?

alisonbelle

I have streamed to manyvids for a while not and i got 0 viewers. Most I got was a 2-5 viewers and some hi-hellos in the chat. But then again I am a guy and I am not a full time cam model. But to compare that to stripchat or chaturbate where I would get 25-30 viewers.

I feel manyvids would work for people who have followers on their profile. Also, it is not advertised as a camming site so not a lot of viewers know about it.

I usually use it to record my live shows.

Hope it helps.