Manyvids (studios taking over?)

ravenlove

I've used Manyvids for a few year now and even though it's certainly not free from flaws, I think it's the best place for vids/custom vids out there.

The last few months though, I've noticed that it's becoming more and more difficult for me to find what I'm looking for when I search for something. The reason is Studios. Their vids totally swamp my search results, making it both difficult and annoying to find what I'm looking for. I'm not interested in studios, I'm looking for solo models.

Does anyone else recognize this?

For some reason I can't fathom, even blocked users come up as a result when you search, so the simple solution to block the studios you don't want to see does not work...

nicole2020

How about look for models you like on twitter and places, many of us advertise through there and tag @ManyVids and give promos and a lot through twitter, so may be a short term solution at least until you can get some answers from support. You can find the girls you like and just search by their name on manyvids. That should work correct?.. Trying to be helpful, but haven't done lot of searches on these sites so not sure if thats easier or harder.