Manyvids

kissfromvenus

Hey, I want to add ManyVids as another background site and start uploading content on there as I have so many roleplay videos anyway now the Live bit has been there for about a year, how does people find it? It looks pretty simple for the user which is nice but not sure on it yet, I’m just about to upload documents to be approved :)

youngvikky

I use ManyVids as what you call background site. I've used it for about a year and I have made around $20-148 a month. I mostly make between $20-60 but have sold a custom video before and thats why I have included the range $20-148. I can rely on selling a couple of videos upon uploading a new one. In order to have a lot more sales I need to promote it a lot or participate in contests. Which is a lot of additional work I do not want to do. Personally I am considering deleting the site and focusing on my fan page site and camming site but you might experience more succes than me! One of the top creators Sydney has made a free model help video on how to increase your earnings on the site. I found it to be very helpful .