ModelCentro or OnlyFans?

aubreynovaa

I want to do a site with subscription and I'm not sure if I should choose ModelCentro or OnlyFans... or if I should pay a person to do it for me and use IndieBill.
Have you ever had experience with both? What do you suggest me?

Thank you!

alicewills

You take care of the refunds and charge backs from your share on Model Centro, OnlyFans is not adult friendly (but they let you get away once you make big bucks there). Plus, one year ago it was written in their TOS that they do not cover refunds and charge backs also. Few months ago, they deleted that info from their FAQ, recently I haven t checked.
You can do your own live shows on MC, I heard the option for broadcasting got fucked up in the last months on OF.
Your site will look professional with MC but so does your indie site if you plan on doing it nice and fancy.
An advantage of MC is that you can link it to your Streamate profile if you have any, because it is a subscription site. You can link your indie site as well, even if it s not a MC one, as long as it is a subscription one with a minimum of 10 videos.
You can try MC without opting for the name of the site also, by using it only as a subdomain and see how you like the options and interface.
You can add an extra OF page for your Twitter followers to see how s it going on there. Meanwhile you could work on your site and pick your domain if nothing was on your taste.