Multi Stream, Livejasmin vs Streamate

camrabbit

I recently started doing camshows, I tried chaturbate and heard about MFC which doesn't really make me think I can make a lot of money rather then Livejasmin or Streamate.

So I had a few questions I'd like to ask and I'd appreciate any feedback.

Multi streaming, what and how are you guys doing it, I've read a lot about models multi streaming. Just don't know how you'd go into a private show at one site and then the other is in free mode or then you get a private chat too, yeah this is where I get stuck.

Second question,

I've heard soo much negativity about Livejasmin, I did my first session there 2 hours and 30 minutes and I made $15 plus they gave me only %25 with a rate of $1, so if I'd put it at 3/4 it would have been more.

I also just signed up for Streamate.

Most threads I read were kinda old and such so I'd like to ask again is Livejasmin really bad comparing to Streamate? Are there better alternatives then these 2?

I'm willing to work 40 hours a week, maybe even more. I'm 23 years old, open minded. I don't want to ego or disrespect anyone, but I think I'm better looking then the average girl, I'm saying this competition wise please girls don't take this in a bad way.

Am I able to earn $20.000/30.000 a month?

I really want to focus like 6 months on fully working and then stop just for the sake of building up a nice life.
I live in Turkey so the money is like multiply 3, that would've mean that I'd earn 60.000/90.000 a month which is 3 year salary of the average person here.

Once again thanks for your time, understandings and feedback.