My account in streamate has been permanently closed

camgirlsexy

Scared I'm Terminated,,,,But I don't know what to do and where to start ,, My account was closed today because I have violated some roleplay ,, But I didn't do any Ageplay , But they still closed my account ,,i talk to Liz ,,she message me that they had closed my account permanently , without any warning , I am so stressed I take their Code of Conduct very seriously but am afraid there might be a misunderstanding on my half or maybe my streaming equipment was screwed up,,, Before I do a show i always read everything ,,,
, if I did something wrong would they message me and let me know so I could explain it was an accident? I'm scared, I love my clients and this job so much. If anyone has advice or can help me please reach out, thank you so much.
,, I am very stressed I love streamate and I been working there for almost 5 yrs ,, i wanted to explain on my part

erikalust

did she tell you what roleplay? did you explain to her you believe this maybe a misunderstanding and additional context might be needed. she'll investigate, and go from there.