My Dream Studio - Finally A Reality! (Picture Heavy)

So I live in my parents basement. There's no way to make this situation sound classy. I help them out with bills since my dad is disabled (he's in the hospital right now so please say a prayer for him, but there's no need to fill the topic up with prayer replies- I appreciate the thoughts though and my mom busts her ass working.

Slowly I've been taking over a corner more and more and planned on using my tax return to totally redo the room into a full studio.

So here is what I did and I'll break it down after the pic.
pfIRWS.jpg

So in a nutshell, if you can't tell, I have an animal print theme going on (LOL).

I have 2 dance poles. I sit on a futon and have a touch screen computer with a second monitor. I have a 32" TV with a soundbar and Digital Cable hooked up to it for when nights are slow. Behind the computer is a decorated magnet board. The mirror is from Ikea. The water pipe is covered in plastic pearls. The area the TV is on was originally my fathers workbench so I painted it. I made the jewelry holders from an idea on Pinterest (that App gets me in trouble BTW). I glued the mirrors on the front of the cabinets. I lined the inside of the cabinet door and put in shelving and all my girly stuff.

Here are a few before pics I snapped

Last edited by a moderator: