My reviews of camsites

anacheri

I am on a few different sites, honestly have not really found the perfect all around site, each site has it’s good and bands. Bellow is my reviews of each site based on being new to the cam lifestyle.

Chaturbate: seems to have the most up to date models. But so far only have had other cam models join my room. Which is not the same as regular viewers watching. Seems like people on this site don’t want to chat as much as I would hope for. Pulse this site does not offer a very good mobile option. Which means it more geared towards users with computers with webcams. Although the Hashtag feature is nice.

Camsoda: one of the easiest sites to figure out. Just not a whole lot of options. Which makes it feel a little outdated. Downside only works best with Google Chrome browser. Does not offer much of a mobile option. However broadcasting with a mobile phone is a lot easier than Chaturbate. So far with this site I have had a few people watching, but nothing like you would expect.

Stripchat/ xhamster live; by far the best for broadcasting in public places. The only thing I do not like about this site is it tends to use several third party sites to image and screen capture your images and broadcast. Which can be a problem If privacy is a issue for you. So far on this site I have 200 followers. To me this feels like the most active of all the cam sites.

Bongacams/Bongmodels: has the best mobile app feature which makes it easy to broadcast with a mobile phone. I just started with this site and have had 20 - 50 viewers watching. Just seems nobody wants to tip. I like how this site offers some simple ways to build a nice profile. I also like how I am able to broadcast in the male Bisexual section, since I am a guy.

Streamate: my least favorite because of so many different rules.

Sorry for such a long comment, I hope some of this will help.