MyGirlFund--"About Me" vs. Profile

Hello there . . . I have two specific questions about the "setup" portion of the MyGirlFund application process for anyone who's gone through it. On that page, you are asked for your first and last name as well as to fill out an "About Me" section:
A. Should you provide your actual first and last name here, or do they want your so-called screen name?
B. Is the "About Me" section the same thing as the public profile you will use to advertise yourself, or is it just something the company will read to get a feel for your personality and camming experience?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

mischka

I use MGF sometimes. Since it's an adult site and one that you can receive money through, you will have to provide your real name for verification. The display name is what will be public, which is what you'd have entered after inputting your e-mail. Your real name will not be public.

A few extra tips for signing up for MGF:

-If you work anywhere else, you need to pick a different name. It can be similar, but if it's exactly the same as a handle you use elsewhere, they'll probably not approve your account.

-The picture they ask you to take of you holding a sign that says mygirlfund on it will wind up being in your public photos. Something to keep in mind if you want to make something that's a little nicer than a no-makeup pen scribbled on notebook paper kind of photos.