MyGirlfund is a horrible site

aarina12

MGF is a horrible site, as you can see from what those who actually get in have commented.
If that’s not deterrent enough, consider the seemingly one eyed popularity contest you must endure to be accepted into this backward community that doesn’t even allow you to share any of your social handles.

I’ve tried applying here twice, giving them ample opportunity to prove that the site indeed works. The first time being long ago when they first started, and the second time was a few months ago.
Both times I did exactly as requested, and I used a very different name and look each time.

Not only is it extremely difficult for most girls to get accepted here, but it’s even more difficult to get any proper support from MGF, even after you are accepted.

With so many WAY better sites out there these days, I can’t believe crap sites like this stay live. As you can see, those who are actual members have even commented that you must pay $5 twice just to get YOUR money! That’s ridiculous, and if you are that desperate for cash I highly suggest you go elsewhere! Even small sites out there pay 10% more than MGF does, and they don’t charge you $10 to get that bag that you already earned. 50% is just crazy from a lame site like this. Almost any other site out there has much better promise than MGF.
RUN FAST AND FAR FROM THIS MESS!

Last edited by a moderator: