New Girl, frustration on setting up to cam

freeonlyfan

Hi, guys I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions on setting up to cam. It seems like it takes me damn near a hour to get situated with the webcam. I bought a logitech c920 to go on my mac book but I also but a tripod to put it on but I'm still trying to figure out how to set up in a really good way that works? Does anybody just use the built in webcam on there laptop? It seems like soon as I get a private show I get frustrated because know I have to play around with it so the guy can see everything. I just want to be able to cut in on and go. This one dude was like move a little to the left move a little to the right okay right there! I had to stop and start laughing he did too. Well at lease he liked me and didn't complain. But I just want some pointers. Keep the web cam on the laptop or Tripod or built in I'm Confused

stipchat

We'd switch back and forth between the built in our our laptop and the Logitech we had, it let us set up for two different angles but it still involved a lot of moving around.

Maybe try to set yourself some reference points? Like pictures on your wall or something. Then you can be like "ok so that picture is in one corner of the frame and that picture is in the other, so I know I can sit right here and you can see everything."