New here-unable to be verified just yet

arayah

Hi folks!

Been lurking for a while but finally posting.

My name is Lucy! I have been in the industry for about a decade, but new to camming.

Last year I was burned by one of these examples of terrible studios i have been reading about.

A girlfriend started using Streamate and loved it and recommended it. Like an idiot, I went searching for a studio. Long story short, I was lied to and ended up having to work in a freezing room with an actual leaking hole in the roof. Im in the midwest and it would be 115 degrees outside but id be freezing and wet inside. I tried to push through but it just got worse. I asked for another room and kept getting push back. The only time the staff spoke with me was when they needed something signed and just couldnt wait. Id be in the middle of a show and theyd just come in. I was always careful to skim these documents and they would always be just nonsense but because I was streaming and would be literally naked with my toys Id feel rushed and pressured.

I ended up getting sick with some crazy flu(not covid but I guarantee the constant drip in the ceiling contributed) and I couldnt attend my one month review. I gave them a heads up about this and also stated that I wasnt feeling very safe or comfortable in the room and asked if I could try another. I never got a response so I went and bought my own cam set up and signed up for a totally new account. It took almost a full week for support to deny me and it was devastating to find im still linked to such a horrible studio. I did reach out to the studio separately a few months ago to ask them to release me but was told that I could only ever work in their studio and then she tried getting me to come back in. Thats where I didn't respond because i felt very unsafe with her needing me physicallt there to discuss. I may sound dramatic but I feel like thats how you end up in the bottom of a lake. I want to poimt out that at my interview, I was told they used MULTIPLE websites and that if after my first month I could leave and NOT be tied to them, I was very careful to pay close attention and should have gotten it in writing. Lesson learne.

I was unable to return the computer set up so decided to try Stripchat but i hated it. I do best with exclusives and private, i am more comfortable and clients see that.

I was browsing the forum the other week and saw that a lot of SM bans were 6 months and not a year and that they were flexible, SO about 2 weeks ago I reached out to SM support for help and was told they didnt find an account for me anymore- YAY an actual miracle. I went through the entire set up and my account showed 100% compliant. YAY!!!! Last night I worked on setting up my workspace to begin streaming this weekend. Today while at work I get the email stating its been deleted because im still linked to that studio. I was so heartbroken. I was so ready to start streaming this weekend and to begin getting more comfortable again financially. My mental health is seriously struggling with trying to keep up financially and I already live so frugally.

I am pushing back on Streamate (my 1 year is up in September) but because of a lot of the posts Ive seen about 6 months, im going to keep pushing.

Does anyone have any advice for me or good similar websites? A lot of the reviews for most of them are alarming and because i dont have an active site Im struggling to get verified. I am SURE theres info in the verified forums that could help, i just domt have access yet.

I really am struggling right now financially and mentally so im sorry if I sound desperate. I do have a decent fulltime job, but being a single female in an expensive city is hard. I keep telling myself to just be patient and wait for September, but financially i need to find another platform asap. I will need to Geoblock at least 3 locations.

sad stuff aside, its a pleasure to be here! i have been in the adult industry for about a decade and I really enjoy it usually! I cant wait to have a website link again where I can be verified.

thank you for listening and i hope y'all have the best week!

bruce

Hi there. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you are better now. I personally use 4 sites that work for me. They are freemium but I am open and comfortable in that environment. If you would like to, you can check out Camsoda, Chaturbate, Stripchat and Bongamodels. They all have varying degrees of success. Hope that helps a little and be safe and never give up.

Dani CMD / SP

Hi folks!

Been lurking for a while but finally posting.

My name is Lucy! I have been in the industry for about a decade, but new to camming.

Last year I was burned by one of these examples of terrible studios i have been reading about.

A girlfriend started using Streamate and loved it and recommended it. Like an idiot, I went searching for a studio. Long story short, I was lied to and ended up having to work in a freezing room with an actual leaking hole in the roof. Im in the midwest and it would be 115 degrees outside but id be freezing and wet inside. I tried to push through but it just got worse. I asked for another room and kept getting push back. The only time the staff spoke with me was when they needed something signed and just couldnt wait. Id be in the middle of a show and theyd just come in. I was always careful to skim these documents and they would always be just nonsense but because I was streaming and would be literally naked with my toys Id feel rushed and pressured.

I ended up getting sick with some crazy flu(not covid but I guarantee the constant drip in the ceiling contributed) and I couldnt attend my one month review. I gave them a heads up about this and also stated that I wasnt feeling very safe or comfortable in the room and asked if I could try another. I never got a response so I went and bought my own cam set up and signed up for a totally new account. It took almost a full week for support to deny me and it was devastating to find im still linked to such a horrible studio. I did reach out to the studio separately a few months ago to ask them to release me but was told that I could only ever work in their studio and then she tried getting me to come back in. Thats where I didn't respond because i felt very unsafe with her needing me physicallt there to discuss. I may sound dramatic but I feel like thats how you end up in the bottom of a lake. I want to poimt out that at my interview, I was told they used MULTIPLE websites and that if after my first month I could leave and NOT be tied to them, I was very careful to pay close attention and should have gotten it in writing. Lesson learne.

I was unable to return the computer set up so decided to try Stripchat but i hated it. I do best with exclusives and private, i am more comfortable and clients see that.

I was browsing the forum the other week and saw that a lot of SM bans were 6 months and not a year and that they were flexible, SO about 2 weeks ago I reached out to SM support for help and was told they didnt find an account for me anymore- YAY an actual miracle. I went through the entire set up and my account showed 100% compliant. YAY!!!! Last night I worked on setting up my workspace to begin streaming this weekend. Today while at work I get the email stating its been deleted because im still linked to that studio. I was so heartbroken. I was so ready to start streaming this weekend and to begin getting more comfortable again financially. My mental health is seriously struggling with trying to keep up financially and I already live so frugally.

I am pushing back on Streamate (my 1 year is up in September) but because of a lot of the posts Ive seen about 6 months, im going to keep pushing.

Does anyone have any advice for me or good similar websites? A lot of the reviews for most of them are alarming and because i dont have an active site Im struggling to get verified. I am SURE theres info in the verified forums that could help, i just domt have access yet.

I really am struggling right now financially and mentally so im sorry if I sound desperate. I do have a decent fulltime job, but being a single female in an expensive city is hard. I keep telling myself to just be patient and wait for September, but financially i need to find another platform asap. I will need to Geoblock at least 3 locations.

sad stuff aside, its a pleasure to be here! i have been in the adult industry for about a decade and I really enjoy it usually! I cant wait to have a website link again where I can be verified.

thank you for listening and i hope y'all have the best week!
Hi Arayah, I am sorry you've had so many bad experiences. I work directly with SkyPrivate and if you need help to create your account I am your person. You can reach out here or via skype live:.cid.47047b66b8cca48. I wish you the best looking for the best place to cam.