Onlyfans nikkidavisxo

borat

Name: nikkidavisxo on onlyfans / yourdream69 on some cam platforms

Category: onlyfans, camgirl

Pricing: $8.88

Regularity of posting: OnlyFans: Usually at least once a day on weekdays, sometimes skips one or both weekend days; cam: not frequently anymore thanks to OnlyFans

Type of content: Solo hardcore (stripping, dildos, vibrators, anal), did g/g once and will likely do it again, no b/g and never has. Does live shows ~once a month on OF.

Does PPV: Yes, but priced relatively low. Average $10 per video, some lower, some higher. She also has tip buy-in drives for extra content that start at $5 and will send you a tit flash pic (not custom) for $5 tips, which is more than I can say for literally everyone else I've ever tipped on OF. Her main page usually features nude photos and video previews, PPV has videos. She sometimes sends freebie video content by DM

Your thoughts on the model: I'm biased here because I've been a fan of Nikki for a long time since her early cam days. She's got a cam girl spirit and makes sure you get your money's worth. Compared to other OF girls I'd say she undervalues her content but that comes after years of her personal website being WAY too expensive so maybe she's balancing her own scales there. She also answers all DMs and is extremely gracious and pleasant to talk to. She's also gorgeous.

Would you recommend: Yes