Niteflirt / email / types of customers / selling goodies

alliciya

hey guys, i have some question:

1) can anyone email me for free or is there a way to set it up and charge fro emails, because if people can email me, then they will not decide to go through the chat option.

2) who are the customers on NF? what type of customers are there? where can i read up more? i have just set it up and i have not put myself on call yet.

3)how popular is selling goodies on NF? i am a fetish conternt creator and i am uploading clips on it.

4) i guess we cannot upload taboo clips (mommy / stepmommy role plays) right? i read that this goes against the guidelines. confirm?

5) how do customers find us? how do we promote ourselves on it?

thank you in advance for taking the time and answering all my questions. so appreciated.

nikkijj

1) Just charge those people who email you. They are often freeloaders who email for free.

2) All types of men

3) Selling goodies are very popular.

4) Look, NiteFlirt, doesn't allow you to upload stuff like Step-mommy fetish because it brings out pedophiles and other types. They will also have problems with Visa/Mastercard if you upload that.

5) NiteFlirt has tons of traffic but it's always good for models to bring in their own fanbase as well. You want to control your own income as well.