Niteflirt Question on incoming calls

SideDaddy

I been working on Niteflirt for about a year now. Basically, you can get calls from your personal phone or thru Skype number(not video call). I have a phone number thru Skype also. The problem I have come across is...clients that use my phone number on Skype call in...I pick up then switch to Skype video when I do this the call on the other side I can not hear when the client hangs up...so I do not know when the call ends. Anyone have a better solution for ideas?

SideDaddy

As a tech I would need to recreate the problem in order to see what is really going on. As far as having any problems though, you have the option of using NF to phone only, so if that works then don't use Skype for now. If you want me to help with your technical problem I would be glad to do that from my end for you. It would be a free tech support session. I've been involved with technology in the hardware, software, networking, etc along with tech support, and other ways since the mid '80s. Today I can help in many ways, but due to how many people are able to change things so fast, I need real time access to whatever problem the person is having sometimes, in order to help them so let me know.