NOT BEEN PAID, IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH AND I THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED HY STRIPCHAT?

Hey girls so I am in URGENT NEED!,

I am writing in regards to a transaction and payment I never received, having waited for a month and most importantly the (10 working days advised) , enquired with my bank several times as well as providing bank statements and proof of NON-RECEIPT and also receiving several copies of confirmation of payment from Stripchat that they have sent payment rah rah rah that is great but, I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED SAID PAYMENT OF $530.35 and tomorrow marks 1 EXACT MONTH SINCE STRIPCHAT PAID OUT?

The customer service has been nothing short of shocking tbh, I have been through around 9 different agents and all keep sending me around in roundabouts. 2 weeks so far, daily messages and daily support tickets and all I get is BOTS and copy paste replies :(

So my last reply yesterday was saying "Look guys it is clear I am never getting this payment or it has been lost in translation) so can we please start proceedings in retracting that payment and re issuing under my new method of Paxum) because this is an option according to Stripchat!

They are trying their absolute best to NOT track the payment with their banks even though ny bank confirmed this is what needs to happen!

I wasted over 30 dollars on charges and also provided them with a clear phone recorder NG where my bank agent clearly states this is NOT something they can address but stripchat will have none of it! They will not accept responsibility and will not address this issue properly.

My reply was yet again another payment confirmation from 28th Dec! A document I first received over a week ago! Like cmon guys IT IS NOT COMING! They have NO phone number, I can't find a normal human being ? And they are now blatantly ignoring my request in looking into getting my money back. Its now the second of February and still nothing!

And so TBH girls! I NEED UR HELP ? Please point me to a human there that will help ? Because they are not taking me serious! so much so I have already sought legal advice and provided them with a letter of action, which seems tp be falling on deaf ears? ! And with all my proof and patience I WILL SUE THESE MOFO IF I HAVE TOO! Obvs I don't want it coming to that!

Just want the money I HAVE EARNED, LEGALLY AND RESPECTFULLY!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

fressia

Hi,

I am very sorry indeed about the story with your payout, which you didn’t receive yet. Believe it or not, it is not something usual to Stripchat, and I can guarantee that nobody is trying to scam you. Let’s don’t forget that human beings are on both sides of the banking providers, and, naturally, people make errors. Unfortunately, it seems that one has happened to your payment. Me and Chloe, we track your issue daily, and I can assure you that our team makes all the necessary steps to finally fix it for you. Of course, you are disappointed about this, me too. Investigating the issue and eventually resolving it for not to happen again is a usual process when it comes to banking errors.

According to the recent conversation between you and our support agents, which I’ve seen, you’ve received your last payout successfully. Let’s wait for a little more until our team finishes with the investigation using the latest information you’ve provided and see the outcome. I know you are exhausted. I really hope that this will be fixed the soonest.