Not sure what to charge for: Custom Request of Extreme Fetish

CherryCrush

Legendary
I have a customer who is wanting me to role play degrading him and to also coax him into hanging himself in the custom video, it would also include masturbation.

I've already got a contract written up for him to sign for agreeing that he requested this, that he doesnt not consider it to be obscene, that I am not liable, and that this is a role play of his fetish that he *told* me he has done before and not really into harming himself. He just really enjoys this type of role play.

He wants it to be approximately 30 minutes long. I am wondering about what I should charge him for this type of video? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

CherryCrush

Legendary
Prob not the answer u want to hear, but I would pass on the hanging part. I knew a kid who was about 17, seems he got off by this.....choking and then releasing at the last min. Only prob was that the shoe holder on the bottom of the closet broke and the poor guy actually hung himself and died!
Odd......but I wouldn't want to be connected in anyway to something like this, regardless of price! Fetishes can be fun and profitable but.....