OBS connection problems

fox

Lately i've been getting a lot of sudden dissconect/reconnect issues on my stream. OBS just stops working for a brief second and then goes back online again. I wouldn't say that it's that big of a deal but it slightly ruins room mood because some people have to refresh chat room page.

Am i the only one who is currently having these issues?

shelly

I was camming just fine on MyFreeCams and Stripchat with ShineModel and OBS at first. And then I started to read this thread, and then suddenly my OBS started going crazy (Giving me the red light and the yellow light, which is a bad sign) and dropping frames, and then I was getting disconnected from the cam sites. Usually I have problems with ShineModel disconnecting me from one of the sites. I hadn't had this issue with OBS in a while. Now I'm sitting here on Stripchat (I'm not even on MyFreeCams right now, and I'm supposed to be camming on BOTH sites simultaenously), using the regular web broadcaster instead of OBS, hoping and praying the guy who was tipping me comes back to my room. SMH. This has been such a shitty token day, and of course this happens when I'm desperately trying to make some daily pay money this week.