On cams.com you have private chat, party chat, nude chat, and a voyeur feature.

clips4sale

On cams.com you have private chat, party chat, nude chat, and a voyeur feature. Private chat is one on one chat and party chat allows for more than one member to enter. 98% of the guys I get on there enter private chat instead of party chat which is fine with me because I charge $1 more per minute than for party chat. In nude chat only members with money in their account can enter and you have to be nude the entire time you're in nude chat. When someone enters nude chat they are being charged. The voyeur feature allows members to see your private chat but they can't see any text or hear any sound, they can only watch and they pay per minute. I like it because it means that you don't have to deal with the wankers popping in trying to get a free peep like on Streamate.

As far as recording the private chats go, I don't need to be able to see the recording. I already know what the show is about and if I don't like it then I can delete it. They serve several purposes. Members have to pay to see them or they can join your fan club to get access to them. Either way it's a way to earn money when you're not online. The only thing about the fan club is that the payout is based on how many hours you've been online in a 30 day period. If you have more than 80 hours then you get the whole thing. It's almost like having your own members area that you don't really have to maintain.