(On Chaturbate) Is it worth it to accept private shows when you're getting established?

clips4sale

I had a serious offer for a private on my second ever stream, but I didn't think I was up for it, and it was after my public cumshow ended. I got up to 1k viewers on my first stream, and peaked around 200 on my second (averaged around 140 over 3 hours), which was two days later, and I didn't use the stream notification.

I know it probably depends on the rates, but being new, I don't know how long privates tend to last or what guys expect from them, I lack a lot of the self-directing skills that a lot of other models have, so there was a lot of downtime during my second stream, I'm trying to work on that. I have 3 cool peeps who have agreed to mod for me, and showed up at my second stream at different times, so I don't have too many trolls or rude commenters, so I haven't had to turn greys off, and I haven't really paid attention to color coding, I've had at least one user buy tokens just for my stream.

I'm just really excited to learn, and hoping my viewership doesn't drop too much when my new status wears off. I'm a very girl next door type, but I have good features, so my viewership does go up when I get paid flashes. I'm also not full nude on stream. I ended my second stream with my shirt still on, though I did take it off a few times for a few minutes. I did end my first stream nude, but I earned 5915 tokens, so I think it was easily worth, and I was having fun! Haha, I was afraid I wouldn't like streaming, but I actually really enjoy it, and it's honestly made me happier, and feel better about myself.

clips4sale

I'm not on CB, so I can not help you about your doubts. What I've read very frequently on this forum is that viewers drop once your promo period, new status, has ended.