OnlyFans Blocking Russian Accounts

jenny

Looking at a few expired subscriptions on OnlyFans, it looks like Russian models who have accounts, free and subscription ones, are now marked as "User is Inactive". So I guess the Russian invasion of Ukraine is affecting people in ways they did not expect. Some users on VK.com (Russian Facebook ) have already said that the cards they have associated with ApplePay and GooglePay are no longer functioning.

So if you have a subscription to a model based in Russia, you will have access to their page but you can't pay for any new subscriptions. I have had a message from one but there have been no posts on their feeds since very early this morning.

If anyone else has noticed this or has additional info, it might be worth sharing to save community members expense.

jenny

OK, so it looks like Russian models can post to their OF feed and send messages to existing subscribers. There is one subscription that ends for me on 1 March so I have turned off rebilling (always) so I can choose if I stay another month. I want to see if the option to pay for another month appears. If it does, then it might just mean that Russian accounts can't get any BRAND NEW subscribers. If it doesn't appear then the block is for real.

jenny

UPDATE - no block in place now on OF for accounts based in Russia. Subscriptions are open again for previously expired accounts which were labelled as "User is Inactive" yesterday. Maybe OF was testing to see if they could actually do a mass block if things continue to escalate in Ukraine. Guess the answer is YES THEY CAN !