OnlyFans - Bringing out the friendliness in models

hairsoda

On MFC models didn't need anyone else, at the top it seemed very cutthroat, top models kept themselves to themselves on social media

**Introduce OnlyFans ** models on twitter: omg I love all my other SW'er girlies!! so amazing!!!

Oh I wonder why so many top models suddenly love every other model? ohhh is it because you want RT's and to help you get new OnlFans subs? ahhh

Don't get me wrong, it makes total sense that you should all RT each other and help each other grow if you can, it's just the total personality shifts and fakeness that has gone along with it that's so unsavoury

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this OnlyFans Phenomenon - exposure may induce eye rolling

juliaann

It’s because Onlyfans has no front page so to speak and there are many girls with limited exposure from their social media so they rely on networking and trading promos with models with similar stats as themselves. It’s a business move. I don’t find it unsavory in terms of personality but I wouldn’t stay subscribed to a model on Onlyfans if I feel her timeline is spammy because she is constantly recommending me models that are irrelevant to my taste and have no backstory with her that I know of.