[Onlyfans - Buyer] - Testimonials about allowed payment methods ?

linda

Hello

I am looking for clean testimonials (from you or your friends) about the credit cards REALLY allowed as buyer on Onlyfans (be able to make a card verified AND add funds). I already have 1 buyer account with my Visa card and I would like to create a 2nd buyer account with another card (since it's probably impossible to use my Visa card on my 2 accounts).

Onlyfans support says about cards :
- Accepted = Visa/MasterCard, Discover, Maestro/Debit cards, Some Prepaid Visa cards
- Not accepted = Prepaid cards, Gift cards, PayPal

Order a new Visa/MasterCard/Maestro would be very long (requiring to contact another physical bank) so I am thinking about that "DISCOVER" card solution. Have you some good testimonials about that card please ? My questions :
- Does Onlyfans allows the "verified" status for that "DISCOVER" card (implying to check the small dollar amount sent by Onlyfans on my bank statement) ?
- Does Onlyfans allows to add funds on my wallet using that card (it seems that specific point is the main problem) ?

Thank you for your serious testimonials and help.

Have a good day.

giggles_d

I've been using a Bank of America Visa for the last year or so. I just noticed that it has never been verified. I've never had a problem with it although I've never had a desire to add funds to my wallet.

I used Amex prior to that . Then, they stopped accepting it. It was never verified either.

I'm sure the process with Discover would be that same as with any other Bank Card.

Unless you already have a Discover Card, I don't see why it would take any longer to get another Visa or a Mastercard. You don't have to visit a physical bank. I applied for all of my credit cards online. I don't recall noticing that Discover sent the card any faster than the banks.

You don't need to have an account with a bank to apply for a credit card. I don't have accounts with some of banks that gave me credit cards.